Wrangler® FR Flame Resistant Original Fit Jean
Notify Me When Available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Wrangler® FR Flame Resistant Original Fit Jean in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
TAKE WRANGLER WITH YOU TO WORK
Our top priority is keeping you safe on the job site, which is why we take flame resistance seriously. Our Wrangler® FR jeans are built to last through the rigors of dangerous and rugged working conditions, so you can dress for the job with complete confidence. Each pair of our flame-resistant (FR) jeans is made of pre-washed, heavyweight cotton denim for a comfortable feel and fit, but that’s not all. Our men’s FR flame-resistant original fit jeans also come fully equipped with our authentic five-pocket styling, ‘W’ stitching on the back pockets, and a safety orange ID patch on the outside for high visibility. Not too loose. Not too tight. Plus, these hard-working jeans fit over boots.
- NFPA 2112 compliant and HRC2 23.9cal.
- Styling: Classic Five Pocket
- Fit: Original
- Rise: High 9 1/2"
- Front Closure Type: Zipper fly with button
- Leg Opening: Fits over boot 17"
- Inseam: Offered in multiple lengths. See size selector for available options.
- Fabric: 100% Cotton Heavyweight Denim, 14.75 oz.
- Care: Machine Wash. For further care instructions see label inside garment.
- Origin: Imported
- HRC2 APTV 23.8 cal
- NFPAÂ® 2112 Compliant