Men's Wrangler® Born Ready Sherpa Lined Corduroy Jacket
Notify Me When Available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Wrangler® Born Ready Sherpa Lined Corduroy Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The staple 70's jacket, updated for modern times. This corduroy cotton jacket has just a bit of stretch for movement, and is lined with contrast sherpa to keep you warm. Its finished with a turn-down collar, a button-through front placket, and classic 'W' stitch chest pockets.
This Fall collection is inspired by American roots and styled in Europe with refined fabrics and modern fits. A lifestyle collection fit for everyday wear.
- Lining: 100% Polyester Sherpa
- Front Closure Type: Button
- Collar: Spread
- Waist: Adjustable
- Cuff: One Snap Closure
- Number of Front Pockets: Four
- Front Pocket Closure: Two front chest pockets with button flap closure & two side seam pockets
- Fabric: 99% Cotton/1% Elastane, 9.5 oz. Corduroy
- Care: Machine Wash. For further care instructions see label inside garment.
- Origin: Imported