Wrangler® 27406 Men's Selvedge Denim Jacket
Notify Me When Available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Wrangler® 27406 Men's Selvedge Denim Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Selvedge Denim Made in 27406.
This small-run men’s selvedge denim jacket is part of our 27406 collection, which is named after the zip code where the denim is cut and sewn in our hometown of Greensboro, North Carolina. Proudly crafted by our team of skilled sewers and fabric cutters this jacket is made of selvedge denim from the Cone Denim® White Oak Plant™, which is woven on vintage shuttle looms from the 1940’s. Look for the signature detail of the selvedge edge on the inside waistband, inner cuff and front placket. On each jacket, you’ll find four unique features: an American flag sewn into the waist, and a riser label above the left chest pocket. Finally, the defining “W” stitch on the front pockets, inspired by cattle-branding. The “W” first appeared on the pockets of Wrangler jeans in 1947, signifying “Western Wear.”
A limited run of this jacket, only 88 units were made. Each is stamped on the inside, numbered and signed off on by the sewer who completed it.
- Lining: Unlined
- Front Closure Type: Button
- Collar: Spread
- Waist: Adjustable
- Cuff: One Snap Closure
- Number of Front Pockets: Four
- Front Pocket Closure: Two front flap pockets with button closure and two front slash pockets with no closure
- Front Pocket Closure: Flap with Snap
- Fabric: 100% Cotton, 130z. White Oak Cone Selvedge Denim
- Care: Machine Wash. For further care instructions see label inside garment.
- Origin: Made in USA