eGift Card Terms & Conditions
The Wrangler.com eGift Card (eGift Card) can only be redeemed online at www.Wrangler.com. Purchases made on www.Wrangler.com using any payment method, including an eGift Card, must be shipped to a United States address.
Purchasing an eGift Card
- Visit this page and fill out your (the sender’s) information, the recipient’s information, and optional gift message.
- Select the eGift Card amount you’d like to purchase and click Add to Cart.
- Complete your order through our secure checkout process.
- If an eGift Card is the only item you are purchasing, then use your billing address as the shipping address.
- If you are purchasing Wrangler merchandise in addition to an eGift Card, then enter the shipping address to which you want your merchandise shipped.
- Purchases of eGift Cards are not taxed. Applicable taxes are, however, applied to all merchandise purchases placed on www.Wrangler.com using an eGift Card.
- After an eGift Card is purchased on www.Wrangler.com, it generally takes between two and 24 hours for us to process the order and send an email to the gift recipient.
- The gift recipient’s email contains an eGift Card Number, PIN Number (both of which are required in order to redeem the eGift Card), and the optional gift message you entered when you purchased the eGift Card.
Redeeming an eGift Card
- eGift Cards can be redeemed by clicking on the eGift Card link at checkout and entering in both the eGift Card number and the PIN number in their respective fields.
- Coupons and discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of eGift Cards.
- eGift Cards cannot be used to buy non-merchandise (i.e. another eGift Card).
- Orders whose grand total exceeds the balance on an eGift Card will require a valid credit card to pay the remaining balance due.
Returning items that were purchased with an eGift Card
- Purchases made using an eGift Card are subject to the same terms of the return policy that applies to all orders placed on Wrangler.com.
- Returns of merchandise purchased using an eGift Card for a portion of or for an entire order will be credited in the form of an additional eGift Card.
- In the event that a purchase is made using both an eGift Card and a credit card, returns will be issued first to an eGift Card of equal value to that of the eGift Card redeemed during purchase and any remaining credit will be applied to the credit card.
Expiration, balance requirements, and additional fees
- eGift Cards do not expire and Wrangler does not charge any service fees for non-use.
- There is no minimum or maximum balance required on the eGift Card.
- eGift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash, unless required otherwise by state law.
- eGift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen; they should be treated as cash. VF Jeanswear and its affiliates are not responsible for lost eGift Cards.
By purchasing or redeeming eGift Cards, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, as well as the terms and conditions that govern www.Wrangler.com. Additionally, you agree to indemnify and hold VF Jeanswear and its affiliates harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising from your use of eGift Cards.